Nathan D. Fisher
~Specializing in Commercial, Mixed-Use and Multi-Family Real Estate Development~
Results driven, goal oriented professional with over 12 years of experience developing multifamily, retail, condo hotel and/or mixed use projects, is seeking a Project/Development Manager position. My development experience includes managing the entitlement, design, pre-construction and development efforts for complex projects. I welcome new challenges and desire to be successful in all endeavors and immensely enjoy navigating all aspects of challenging projects.
- Project Management
- Commercial Development
- Project Feasibility
- Strategic Planning
- Acquisitions & Dispositions
- Mixed Use Development
- Commercial & Apartment Property Management
- Lease & Contract Negotiation
- Facilities Management
- Project Staffing
- Market Analysis
- Retail Site Selection
2003-Present Peak 10 Development, LTD Columbus, OH
Principal – Sales & Development Manager
- Responsible for creating and executing project work plans, management and development of multi-family & commercial properties
- Accountable for revising the development and marketing plan appropriately to meet the changing needs and requirements of a slowing real estate development and sales market.
- Multi family investment sales, acquisitions and tenant representation of projects from $300K to $1.2M to a national market.
- Apartment to condo conversion development, HOA creation, management and sales, with multiple unit types, located in a historic district.
- Created a cohesive development and sales plan for a complex re-construction of a property located in a historic district.
- Developed a short-term luxury rental product, which exceeded 1st year rental goal by 150%
- In conjunction with a national restaurant group and their local franchisee, created a market analysis, prioritized sub-markets, recommended key locations within trade areas, created preferred developer program and exclusively represented them in Central Ohio market.
- Project types: multi-family, national retail, ground-up development, renovations, mixed-use, commercial and residential property management.
2002-2003 Playground Destination Properties, Inc. Copper Mountain, CO
· Selected to work on a sales and marketing focused on the sale of a high end fractional ownership product.
- Sales and Marketing of vacation homes and condos in a high end luxury master planned community.
1997-2002 Intrawest Placemaking, Inc Snowshoe, WV
Commercial Development Manager
· Market research, strategic planning, merchandising, timing, contract development and engaging the type of vendor/product design that is in line with current consumer demand to ensure a competitive trend setting edge.
· Selected to work on the design and creative edge strategic development, commercial property management, and financial feasibility of the overall commercial development and implementation process.
- Created a vibrant seasonal retail experience, while increasing sales from $180 to $300SF, during a multi- year phasing of development and construction of a 660 unit, 100,000 SF commercial planned development.
- Project types: capital, tenant coordination, ground-up development, mixed-use and leisure/resort commercial property management
- Successfully managed various types of construction projects, ranging in size from $5K to $5M, in an environment with very short building timeframes.
- Worked in conjunction with respective owners, consultants, contractors, operations and sales teams to ensure project completion and client satisfaction.
- Project types: capital, tenant coordination, ground-up and renovations, way finding, mixed-use and multi-family development.
1996-1997 NAI Ohio Equities, LLC. Columbus, OH
Commercial Real Estate Agent
- Multi family investment acquisitions, sales and marketing of projects from 2 to 40 units, to a regional market.
· Exclusive tenant representative for a national retail retailer in the Ohio market.
· Marketing and leasing of a 220,000 square foot retail center to national and local tenants.
1987-Present F & W Properties, Inc. Columbus, OH
- Adviser/owner of a 1300 unit, vertically integrated apartment group, owned and operated by my family.
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of a public relations strategy, focusing on creating relationships with neighborhood civic associations, City Council and trade associations.
· Market research, long term strategic planning, project feasibility, financing, and due diligence, contract negotiation that is in line with current consumer demand to ensure company maintains its competitive edge and meets long term goals.
1988-1993 Ohio State University Columbus, OH
B.S., Business Administration: Major: Real Estate.
Licensed sales agent: Ohio & WV, Columbus Apartment Association (Legislative Committee), International Council of Shopping Centers, National Ski Patrol (Alumni), Sigma Chi Fraternity (Alumni Board Member), Expressobeans.com (Board Member).